TRADER JOE SCHEDULED OPENING A19

dodoriax

HELLO GUYS !! i rented a dedicated server and i want to put a schedule the opening and closing of TRADER JOE like for example the normal is everyday from 0605 to 2200 and i want to make it to open every horde day only (7th day) is there any mod or program to install? please help thank you !!

On 7/21/2020 at 3:09 PM, Riles said:

hmm.. not aware about picking a specific day, but you can definitely change the DAILY open/close times under traders.xml I believe. 

thanks for the reply,  now im having trouble with this it seems the dedicated (rented) server i rented is changing to default everytime im replacing the traders.xml. its showing successful but in game its not applied still normal time opening and closing.

7 hours ago, dodoriax said:

thanks for the reply,  now im having trouble with this it seems the dedicated (rented) server i rented is changing to default everytime im replacing the traders.xml. its showing successful but in game its not applied still normal time opening and closing.

uh oh. Do you have EAC turned off? That will be required. But not sure if that is the issue.

You might need to make a modlet and not modify the game files.

There are tutorials on how to make modlets on the forum: https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/7653-xpath-modding-explanation-thread/

You can use the following for the traders.xml in your modlet folder:

<configs>
<!-- Open the trader earlier -->	
<set xpath="/traders/trader_info[@id='1']/@open_time">4:30</set> 
<set xpath="/traders/trader_info[@id='6']/@open_time">4:30</set> 
<set xpath="/traders/trader_info[@id='2']/@open_time">4:30</set> 
<set xpath="/traders/trader_info[@id='7']/@open_time">4:30</set> 
<set xpath="/traders/trader_info[@id='8']/@open_time">4:30</set> 

<!-- Reduce vending machine rental cost and duration from $2500/30days -->
  <set xpath="/traders/trader_info[@id='5']/@rent_cost">250</set> 
  <set xpath="/traders/trader_info[@id='5']/@rent_time">20</set>
</configs>