Anyone looking to play?

DementedViking

If there's anyone as serious about this game as I am, I'm looking to play. I like to use Discord for chat and put the settings on 120 minute/18hour days but aside from that, I'm cool with pretty much anything else. I'm a retired military dog handler/trainer and only work as a k9 consultant now so I have a lot of time to play haha. Anyway, let me know if you wanna jump on and if you wanna add me on discord, my username is DementedViking#5721.

Most of our players on our server are relatively "serious" about it. I personally am addicted to this game. Our settings are identical to allow for enough time to loot through the day, etc. We host a dedicated server that runs 24/7. We also use Discord (Geek Gaming). We current are using 27 modlets that have been tweaked to enhance/lengthen the game without drastically affecting the vanilla feel. We just started a 10K map on Monday. If you are interested in joining our server, we are always looking for new players to join in the fun. We are usually on in the evening, almost every night from around 7-10 PST. Our server is not password protected, backed up hourly, and open to the public. We have ebb and flow in regards to how many clients. Last month, we topped out at 16 users. There's a few of us diehards on our server and some that come and go. There is usually whisky or other entertainment which may or may not affect our gameplay depending on the night.  Here is the detail on our server if you are interested. You sound like you would fit in nicely - 

Archived