My first horde night! (XB1)

II Blittz II

Here's a short clip of me playing through, my first horde night in 7 Days To Die when I first started playing it back in February. However the feeling I got from experiencing horde night for the very first time will be, one of those gaming memories that'll last a lifetime. The Fun Pimps have created something so unique and really special, I absolutely love this game and I'm grateful to be apart of this community.

Video:

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, stho1978 said:

Haha. Thanks for sharing. My first three horde nights I think it was I just sheltered in a bathroom and put a load of wooden blocks around it! You're way ahead of where I was.

To be completely honest with you, the only reason I was in a fairly good position and decently prepared for my first horde night, was because I watched YouTube videos for like a month before I finally bought the game on console. There's this YouTuber that goes by the name of, Max Fox Gaming where he had a ton of tutorial videos during Alpha 15 on PC which translated over to console for the most part. However he had this 6 or 7 part series called "Survival 101" and I learned a lot from him and how things work in the game.

Archived