7d2d Ideas for the game

CrushedByJasper

Hey there!

First time posting so if I'm posting this wrong throw me a heads up :)

Long time player on both Console and PC but first-time forum poster:

introducing new threats day 50 onwards or just in the later games. These are just some ideas I had while playing this week.

• Drifting Radiation clouds? Better yet caused by a horde of irradiated zombies. Slowly drifts across an area. Avoid, stay inside, or possible addition of gas mask?
  • Zombie strength increase as the days pass. Every say 50 days all zombies become x amount stronger.
  • Zombie mutations? Done with a random # if, then check? Chance to give a zombie a perk upon spawning. Could also have a day counter that increases the chance per day survived. New Perks? Perk(I see you!) that would highlight these zombies in red outline to let players know their mutated. Mutations could be things like: Empower other zombies on death. Release cloud of spores to poison players on death? Become stronger if they hit players (Bloodlust)?
  • Secret government labs for late game. I would really like more things to work towards late game. Like Team up, find, raid these secure labs for chance to get player vaccines? Vaccines that give you special perks otherwise unobtainable. like Rage – after being stuck you gain 50% more damage and run speed for 5 seconds? or Now You See Me – become invisible for 15 seconds when struck by a zombie(cancels when attacking, looting)?

Some kind of fast travel - Will probably never happen but some kind of fast travel or waypoint function, when not in combat and maybe not during the bloodmoon?. Sure, we can drive and fly around but when you’ve set out to explore and find yourself far from your base, it would be cool to be able to just pop back to your home base. Also, if your exploring in different directions from your friends and they find something maybe too fast travel to them would be cool. Not like Skyrim, maybe more like Kingdom Come: Deliverance or Wasteland series?

More functions to the map! – I use the map constantly, whether to mark places, find my way around or just where to loot next.

• More icons to use for marking places. Icons for specific stores, chest icon, safe icon, ect

• Would like the ability to mark places as clear. I know this has been pointed out by others and it’s a good idea. Let’s go a little farther and have the named locations such as Crack-A-Book automatically pop up on the map with their icon then once you clear it (ei. Search the loot, kill the zombies) it says cleared or gets a check mark?. Resets when loot resets.
  • The ability to enter Longer names and or short descriptions for the icons you place on the map. EI. 3 story apartment building – cleared first floor.

Whatcha think?

Archived