Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
doughphunghus

doughphunghus

Updates:

- Added mod: "Ambiance: Sky Is Burnt Forest In All Biomes" per request by @Arez here: miserable sky mod request

NOTE: This mod is likely not very compatible with my "Weather: Core" mod. but there is an untestd possible workaround (by renaming this mod) listed in this mods readme file. Also: the smoke effect in the burnt forest is not added to all biomes, just the sky spectrum so its grey and smoky looking.

- Small patch to "Lights: Harder To Craft". I believe a recent vanilla patch? changed how some meshes were referenced. Something I read on the forums.

- Merged Github pull request by 👋IronSharkInc for refactor to "Ailment: Infection Is Random And Quicker".  Mod is more efficient in how it works (less random rolling), and also should work more as advertised with respect to infection percent chances as I never knew much about storing variables in buffs so I didn't do that with the original version.

- Did some recoloring/editing of my main mod page (see first page in this thread) and added some likely compatibilities/incompatibilities with the District Zero v2.0.1 overhaul, which I am currently "play testing" with several of my mods added.

doughphunghus

doughphunghus

Updates:

- Added mod: "Ambiance: Sky Is Burnt Forest In All Biomes" per request by @Arez here: miserable sky mod request

NOTE: This mod is likely not very compatible with my "Weather: Core" mod. but there is an untestd possible workaround (by renaming this mod) listed in this mods readme file. Also: the smoke effect in the burnt forest is not added to all biomes, just the sky spectrum so its grey and smoky looking.

- Small patch to "Lights: Harder To Craft". I believe a recent vanilla patch? changed how some meshes were referenced. Something I read on the forums.

- Merged Github pull request by 👋IronSharkInc for refactor to "Ailment: Infection Is Random And Quicker".  Mod is more efficient in how it works (less random rolling), and also should work more as advertised with respect to infection percent chances as I never knew much about storing variables in buffs so I didn't do that with the original version.

doughphunghus

doughphunghus

Updates:

NOTE: This mod is likely not very compatible with my "Weather: Core" mod. but there is an untestd possible workaround (by renaming this mod) listed in this mods readme file.