Alpha 18 - Mining / Quests

Lazarus882

Afternoon all!

Me and a friend are smashing through Alpha 18 and loving it, especially those demolishers! We had to re-think our base tactics and all sorts!

One question i have is about Mining.... are there still random deposits of Diamonds under the earth?

Also, do the quests stop at Tier 5? Not saying they are easy, as some of them are far from that for sure!

Thanks in advanced to any answers :)

Laz -

You can find deposits of gold, silver and diamonds under the wasteland. However, you can also find gold, silver and diamonds from time to time while mining in other biomes. There is a book that increases the probability that you will get them.

Quests are currently only available up to tier 5. For tier 6 there are no buildings yet and I'm not sure if there will ever be a tier 6.

The quests automatically become more difficult with the gamestage because more and more feral and radioactive zombies are in the POIs.

Thanks for the fast reply!

I thought Tier 5 was the highest, and they are indeed getting harder as the days go on. Were at day 140 something at the minute.

Ive just started digging under the wasteland biome so will dig more and look for Minning books as well, appreciate that :)

Archived