Silencer Issues

Madakushka

Been troubleshooting for the past due with no luck. Was able to use some pretty helpful guides floating about on the forum to get a new weapon loaded into SP however when attaching a silencer and going full auto the 1st shot is silenced but the rest of the mag is not... Any ideas where I might find the XML for this? I checked Items.xml and its modifier file but no avail.

Imported free AR15 from Unity. XML with Xpath is good to go, everything checks out no NRE. Model looks like (scaling issues). Just can't seem to find out why the silencer loop is a no go. The AR is mirrored after the ak47.

Help? :fat:

Oh also running on experimental A18.

Been troubleshooting for the past due with no luck. Was able to use some pretty helpful guides floating about on the forum to get a new weapon loaded into SP however when attaching a silencer and going full auto the 1st shot is silenced but the rest of the mag is not... Any ideas where I might find the XML for this? I checked Items.xml and its modifier file but no avail.

Imported free AR15 from Unity. XML with Xpath is good to go, everything checks out no NRE. Model looks like (scaling issues). Just can't seem to find out why the silencer loop is a no go. The AR is mirrored after the ak47.

Help? :fat:

Oh also running on experimental A18.

Disregard! Found that I had missed the dang silencer loop XML entirely in modifiers.xml - Time for bed... maybe

Archived