Help for, unify objects in a drop-down group?

Darkaft

Good, I am reforming my mods and many of them I would like to place them in the same category or rather in a drop-down group, such as boxes, or sofas. Giving the R and there you select Shape. But I wouldn't know in which part of the Blocks code it would be placed.

So it would also serve to save what you are looking for and there would not be so many items in the workstation search engine.

Greetings and thanks.

I believe you'll want to start looking at the woodFrameBlockVariantHelper and related blocks.

Here's what it looks like:

<block name="woodFrameBlockVariantHelper">
<property name="Extends" value="woodFrameBlock"/>
<property name="CustomIcon" value="woodFrameBlock"/>
<property name="CreativeMode" value="Player"/>
<property name="DescriptionKey" value="blockVariantHelperGroupDesc"/>
<property name="ItemTypeIcon" value="all_blocks"/>
<property name="SelectAlternates" value="true" />
<property name="PlaceAltBlockValue" value="woodFrameBlock,woodFrameRamp,woodFrameArch,woodFrameCNRFull,woodFrameCNRInside,woodFrameCNRRampFiller,woodFrameGableInvertedHalf,woodFrameGableInvertedQuarter,woodFrameGableInvertedSteep,woodFrameGableQuarter,woodFrameHalf,woodFrameQuarterCNR,woodFrameQuarterCNR3Way,woodFrameQuarterSCtr,woodFrameQuarterTeeSCtr,woodFrameStairs25CornerCNR,woodFrameWedge,woodFrameWedgeCNRInsideBottom,woodFrameWedgeCNRInsideSteepBase,woodFrameWedgeCNRInsideSteepTop,woodFrameWedgeCNRInsideTop,woodFrameWedgeCNRSteepBase,woodFrameWedgeCNRSteepTop,woodFrameWedgeIncline,woodFrameWedgeStairs,woodFrameWedgeTipCNRFullBottom,woodFrameWedgeTipCNRFullTop,woodFrameWedgeTipStairs"/>
<property name="Group" value="Basics,Building,advBuilding"/>
<property name="PickupJournalEntry" value="shapeMenuTip"/>
</block>

Archived