every time i load RWG it is all mountainous burnt forest..

eddyedward

hey! has anyone else experienced creating a RWG map with any named seed in A18 where every single time all you get is mountainous burnt forest? ive created multiple maps now and they are all the same. if anyone has been having the same issue or does anyone know how to fix?

please help! Thanks!

i tried with 7daystodie as well as survivalofthefastest and all that shows up is burnt forest with huge canyons. i have explored multiple maps over an hour each and i have not seen anything different. i have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and i have 0 mods.. im not too sure what i could have messed up i installed from steam and that was it.. i think my pc is messing with me ill keep trying random stuff. i was hoping someone would have had the same issues and been like "heres the quick fix ya dummy!" haha ill keep on trying though

Use the previewer, or open the splat map for your world, and you can see what the biome layout is.

thats what i do.. even the splat map is showing pretty much all burnt forest. at this point i have no clue what to do..i can join other games and they load up normally with cities and different biomes, navezgane also works but no matter what i do on RWG its always mountainous burnt forest.. ive uninstalled and reinstalled ten times ive deleted all game data and started fresh and i still cannot get it to work properly..

Archived