add item to progression

UbberN00ber

i want to add new item to the Yeahscience progression RecipeTagUnlocked .. so how can i add an item (modlet) without it over riding the exsisting items.. i can hard code it but would rather mod it. posted below is the xml and highlighted is the items i want to add thru a modlet

<effect_group>

<passive_effect name="CraftingTier" operation="base_add" level="1,2,3,4,5" value="1,2,3,4,4" tags="perkYeahScience"/><!--carBattery-->

<passive_effect name="RecipeTagUnlocked" operation="base_set" level="1,5" value="1" tags="chemistryStation"/>

<passive_effect name="CraftingTime" operation="perc_add" level="1,5" value="-0.2" tags="chemStationCrafting"/>

<passive_effect name="RecipeTagUnlocked" operation="base_set" level="2,5" value="1" tags="medicalFirstAidBandage,medicalPlasterCast,mineCookingPot,rScrapIronPlateMine,ammoGasCan,resourceOil"/>

<passive_effect name="RecipeTagUnlocked" operation="base_set" level="3,5" value="1" tags="medicalFirstAidKit,drugSteroids,resourceMilitaryFiber,mineHubcap"/>

<passive_effect name="RecipeTagUnlocked" operation="base_set" level="4,5" value="1" tags="drugAntibiotics,batterybank,carBattery,mineAirFilter"/>

<passive_effect name="RecipeTagUnlocked" operation="base_set" level="5" value="1" tags="drugFortBites,drugRecog,solarCell,StickyTrap"/>

i did try a modlet but it over wrote items so they cannot be crafted

this one

<set xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name=perkYeahScience]/effect_group/passive_effect[@name=RecipeTagUnlocked]/@tags">StickyTrap</set>

and this one

<configs>

<append xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name=perkYeahScience]/effect_group/passive_effect[@name=RecipeTagUnlocked' and @value='1' and @level='5]/@tags">,solarCell</append>

</configs>

I'm reasonably sure you can just add another level 5 RecipeTagUnlocked effect, and don't have to alter the original at all.

This should work:

<configs>
 <append xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkYeahScience']/effect_group>
   <passive_effect name="RecipeTagUnlocked" operation="base_set" level="5" value="1" tags="solarCell, StickyTrap"/>
 </append>
</configs>

Archived