Vehicle suggestion

Atrophied

Not for anything new, just saying, the cow catcher on the 4x4 has to go.

It sits too low, clips the ground and damages blocks when I drive over them. I'm trying to build an elevated parking garage and it damages the ramps every time I drive over the wedges which is the most shallow option I have at the moment.

I suggest changing it out on the model for a fancy Mad Max style bull bar or something, the front end just needs some all terrain friendly clearance is all.

I second that, if mainly for aesthetic reasons.

Vehicles like that are used in winter for snow plowing the streets in my part of the world.

Also, the spikes on the motorcycle are rather silly. If I hit a body at any speed, I would like it to glance off, not stick and throw me off balance. The idea of a zombie getting spiked to my bike, reaching for my throat at high speed is hilarious.

Then there is the steel knuckles, which falls in the same category. I laughed when I first got it, thx for that. Funny as it is, in its current design it is not fit for brawling, but rather a bladed (and cork-screwed) weapon, which will get stuck in ribcages regularly. It is nice though to have a cork-screw with you at all times...

I do appreciate silliness in games, I am not sure if this is intended by the devs. The designs used to imply a sort of dark hardcore atmosphere, but maybe that has changed in order to reach a lighter tone, in order to appeal to a young audience?

I second that, if mainly for aesthetic reasons.

Vehicles like that are used in winter for snow plowing the streets in my part of the world.

Also, the spikes on the motorcycle are rather silly. If I hit a body at any speed, I would like it to glance off, not stick and throw me off balance. The idea of a zombie getting spiked to my bike, reaching for my throat at high speed is hilarious.

Then there is the steel knuckles, which falls in the same category. I laughed when I first got it, thx for that. Funny as it is, in its current design it is not fit for brawling, but rather a bladed (and cork-screwed) weapon, which will get stuck in ribcages regularly. It is nice though to have a cork-screw with you at all times...

I do appreciate silliness in games, I am not sure if this is intended by the devs. The designs used to imply a sort of dark hardcore atmosphere, but maybe that has changed in order to reach a lighter tone, in order to appeal to a young audience?

Their designs are beyond comedy.

If it ’s practical, there ’s no problem ...

Their designs are beyond comedy.

If it ’s practical, there ’s no problem ...

Yes, as long as it is practical.

In my imagination, I am no longer playing in a Romero but in a Raimi world. It is Max vs. Evil Dead now. Fits much better with barfing fat cops and the such :)

Archived