Ideas I'd be very interested to see come to fruition

Dacrumeister

New to the forum, but my friend's and I have played the game for some time now. We began playing via XBOX ONE, but gradually found ourselves migrate to the PC for improvements and the fatal game crashes found on console. Anyways, I have a couple of ideas that I think would really take this franchise to the next level....

1. Have a story that unravels in stages even in randomly generated settings

Answer why every 7 days, what happened, etc.

2. My idea would be that some greed driven company tried to find a way to live forever, which worked but had major side effects.

3. You could eventually find the serum that started this entire thing and can learn to make more. If a zombie is injected, they become ravenous and attack anything, not just you. Meaning that you could capture zombies and use them as defensive protection.....it would be incredibly awesome to have some sort of a chamber that you could lock them in until horde night and let them loose.....

Just an idea

New to the forum, but my friend's and I have played the game for some time now. We began playing via XBOX ONE, but gradually found ourselves migrate to the PC for improvements and the fatal game crashes found on console. Anyways, I have a couple of ideas that I think would really take this franchise to the next level....

1. Have a story that unravels in stages even in randomly generated settings

Answer why every 7 days, what happened, etc.

2. My idea would be that some greed driven company tried to find a way to live forever, which worked but had major side effects.

3. You could eventually find the serum that started this entire thing and can learn to make more. If a zombie is injected, they become ravenous and attack anything, not just you. Meaning that you could capture zombies and use them as defensive protection.....it would be incredibly awesome to have some sort of a chamber that you could lock them in until horde night and let them loose.....

Just an idea

They intend to make a story about this, it was on the kickstarter's list. Old players will remember it. :smile-new: It's gonna be about a guy named Duke of Navezgane and his army of "mutated bandits", even tho Idk if the idea of mutated bandits was dropped by TFP or not, but yes, a story will be 100% implemented.

Archived