Endgame POIs

Vrallox

I've been enjoying the tier V trader quests. The dungeon crawl experience through those giant buildings is great. But it's not that difficult while being a sneaky player. So how about some new POIs with extra kick? Like military and/or secret, underground government facilities decked out with auto-turrets and whatnot? Obviously, they wouldn't shoot the zombies since they're staff who are registered with the turrets.

It'd make trying to sneak through those areas rather interesting. Throw in some cameras, or just motion detectors, and alarms and you'd have to be a ninja to make it through quietly. Difficult for any type of play style really. I don't recall seeing electric fences in the wild either so toss those in as well. I'd like an outright nightmare of a scenario if possible.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got another one: Stadiums. They're the go to rally points during real life disasters. Hurricane hit your area? Receive disaster relief at the stadium! So of course that's where people would be directed during a zombie apocalypse.

They're huge, there are plenty of different types to choose from (basketball, soccer, hockey, etc), potential for huge amounts of zombies, and there'd be plenty of valuables left behind by the refugees for looting. Not to much all the survival supplies that were shipped in. Another great nightmare scenario to test our mettle.

Archived