Mod Launcher Help{mods not downloading}

ok so I cant figure out the mod launcher. I have watched all of the videos from the people they said to watch, and countless others. I have uninstalled mod launcher and uninstalled 7d2d in my steam library.{MUILTIPLE TIMES} downloading the launcher works just fine, installs fine, and runs. so when I go to download the mod the the launcher fades to a grey color like its thinking. but its not doing anything. now if I close mod launcher and reopen it, it shows the mod is downloaded. so under installed mods it says ravenhearst 5 5 final A17 4 edition. so I can choose the options for GO TO, PLAY, or uninstall. I can select go to and it opens the downloading screen where I can pre-sync mod delete it or play. when I press play it only loads the vanilla version. if I hit pre-sync it does the same thing as when I download the mod. it goes back to a faded grey screen. so it will say syncing...آ…آ…آ…

error downloading... clearing corrupted data.

re-attempting...

performing full cloning of bluh bluh bluh. but it still is not doing anything. ok so now as I am typing it it did fully download whatever it needed to and I was able to play the mod. however before it ACTUALLY started working and like 6hrs of trying to figure it out. when it was pre-syncing the mod and I pressed play after the syn it would pop up a error saying couldn't load mono or something or another. also or when I would press play it would say "there is already a mod file but it wasn't fully downloaded, would you like to uninstall and re-download the mod. so now that its working I have no idea what I did correctly or what I did incorrectly. like I said I deleted all saves, I uninstalled and re-installed dozens of times. so I still want to post this just incase anyone is having the same issue and really cant find an answer hopefully this was a good enough detailed problem that someone can help with and also if anyone or myself has this issue in the future. But like I said it is working now and I have no idea how or why. Thank you for anyone that can help and good luck to whoever needs it.

ok so it didn't work...loading the title screen worked, however when I created a new game it would say loading blocks, than the screen went black and kicked me to my desktop. my RAM usage was at about 80% and my swap usage was at 100%. I had to do a hard restart. so it didn't work.

Archived