I/O error involving the profile.sdf??

dekodawolfie

Have not seen this issue anywhere else, am at a loss of what causes this.

It started with WOTW-beta, I am aware its a beta... but it started with BorderlandZ AND Darkness Falls after that, both of which were running beautifully UNTIL then. I have uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times... all mods and the main game. Even did a "deep clean" of app-data/registry... even with a CLEAN install of game/launcher... EVERY mod crashes at the load-phase with an I/O sharing conflict involving the profile.sdf... I have even deleted that specific file and tried again, ALWAYS that same error and it refuses to load beyond that point with ANY mod I attempt. My .NET is also fully up-to-date and I believe I have exhausted all other possibilities I can consider AND tried to search through various forums for this issue.

Log file included-

https://pastebin.com/iPR0hxgn

Its not in any "locked" folder, added exceptions to the anti-m and firewall both... I did find a work-around, moving it to a seconday "potato" drive... It decided to argue steam was not active, but that I could solve. Its a slower drive, but its a separate "slave" and even if it now takes 5min to load it DOES now load lmao >_<

Thank you for the reply though, I'll be looking more closely at the permissions and whatnot. Thank you much :)

Archived