artificial mine mod

nanomania

hello, I'm looking for a mod that I can not find anywhere, the mod I saw it on a server and I do not know what it's called, its mechanic is that it creates an artificial mine for players to dig into that infinite mine without making holes all over the map, the good thing I saw that you could chop and I gave you many more materials like wood, plastic, clay ...

Does anyone know what the mod is?

hello, thanks for answering, my idea is that the players do not leave the map of holes and destruction, in the server that I played they had a mine to dig, the players could go there to catch resources and apart to chop those walls were not destroyed and they gave you more materials besides mining like wood, plastic, clay, sand and some more, do you know how I could do something like that? a greeting.

I don't know OF that mod but it would be fairly easy to put together so as to not need "holes all over the map" Just a few minor XML tweaks and you're golden.

hello, thanks for answering, my idea is that the players do not leave the map of holes and destruction, in the server that I played they had a mine to dig, the players could go there to catch resources and apart to chop those walls were not destroyed and they gave you more materials besides mining like wood, plastic, clay, sand and some more, do you know how I could do something like that? a greeting.

Having the blocks NOT be destroyed... Maybe if you created the ore and set its MaxDamage to -1? I have not tested this idea because I use a "Everything is craft-able balanced" Mod for my own server. I make it so that your character can "pan" for ores by chemically leeching TONS of clay dirt with water and various chemicals and that gives you an Ore block to place and mine. I increased the yield potential for ores and I've made composting recipes to acquire more dirt like irl. There are hundreds of tweaks that I've used but when I get home I'll test out my -1 idea and see how it goes. Should be a few hours...

Having the blocks NOT be destroyed... Maybe if you created the ore and set its MaxDamage to -1? I have not tested this idea because I use a "Everything is craft-able balanced" Mod for my own server. I make it so that your character can "pan" for ores by chemically leeching TONS of clay dirt with water and various chemicals and that gives you an Ore block to place and mine. I increased the yield potential for ores and I've made composting recipes to acquire more dirt like irl. There are hundreds of tweaks that I've used but when I get home I'll test out my -1 idea and see how it goes. Should be a few hours...

I think it's not the same as what I want to do, imagine a cave for example of 10x10, walls, ceilings and floors of the same material as the mother floor that can not be broken, in that room some walls that when hit with the peak gives you iron, stone, brass, wood, clay, sand, among others, that way the players do not destroy the map and can farm in that cave without problems, but,

Do you know how I could do something like that?

I understand what you meant, and no, I have no idea how to do that. I was giving you the only alternative method I could think of. Keep us posted if you figure it out though. I would be interested in this mod as well.

ok, the truth is that it is very good because the map is not destroyed, if I find the mod you notice, greetings.

It's an XML property.

Look at a resource rock for an example. You'll see a property that tells it to "downgrade" into another block (the half broken one).

So for an unlimited block, have it downgrade to itself.

but that would affect all the material on the map, right? or that is activated by type of material? Apart from all that, I can put walls where they bite and resources that I want without destroying those walls? For example, when you get the peak of all kinds of minerals, wood, clay, sand and any other type of material that I want

If you were to do this to oreIron then All oreIron on the map would be invincible. And as long as you don't do it to say a wooden frame then it won't affect them. You could also add a new ore, call it oreGod, and make it give you the materials you want and have it downgrade to itself. You'd still have to mine it but you'd get plastic, wood, clay, bones... Whatever you want. Then, to make things easier, make a simple crafting recipe like 10dirt=godOre and make sure that the godOre was disassembled into itself when wrenched. That makes it movable, still a little cheaty but you could balance it with a range of materials like 1,100 plastic with a .2 probability then you'd never know what you'd get out of it. Let me know if this makes sense or you need an example.

Archived