Weird trophy bug PS4

Demon_fish93

So I was playing survival singleplayer for well over the 1250 minutes on a single life and didn't get the trophy which was weird, so I quit back to the main menu and checked I was playing survival sp and I was but I noticed my trophies were disabled and also that I had access to the creative menu too even though I'm not playing on creative. Has anyone else had this? It's really weird

As long as you had access to creative menu in a savegame, the trophies are disabled. Imho the question is: Why had you access to creative menu?

Sometimes in the past i had problems with switching between different savegames and mixing up the options... I don't know, but perhaps this happend to you too?

It sounds hard, but imho your only option is to start a new game :(.

It is also possible that you enabled cheat mode accidentally or played it before. If you did, then you forgot to disable it. The game always save your settings, when trying to play a new game. The settings are auto set to the new game before starting the your world. For example, playing with 18 hrs of Daylight, every new world will have that settings of 18 hrs of Daylight unless it change.

Archived