pickable blocks/stuff

hi there,

i'm looking on a way to pick up some stuff like battery bank, turret and other craft station whithout having to place a land claim. I tried in my test to add 2 lines for the battery in the blocks files ;

<property name="CanPickup" value="always"/> (i tried value="true" but whitout any success)

<property name="Weight" value="20"/>

and it doesn t work. I'm not enough experimented to understand what is causing this problem and how to fix it. Could someone share some advice?

thanks by advance :)

hi there,

i'm looking on a way to pick up some stuff like battery bank, turret and other craft station whithout having to place a land claim. I tried in my test to add 2 lines for the battery in the blocks files ;

<property name="CanPickup" value="always"/> (i tried value="true" but whitout any success)

<property name="Weight" value="20"/>

and it doesn t work. I'm not enough experimented to understand what is causing this problem and how to fix it. Could someone share some advice?

thanks by advance :)

Been a while since I've modded anything, but I'd say you can't pick up anything that has another interface-prompt already. So, if you can open or activate a block, you can't also pick it up.

You can use a "drop event":

<drop event="Harvest" name="forge" count="1"/>
<drop event="Destroy" name="forge" count="1"/>
<drop event="Fall" name="forge" count="1"/>

There might be an issue with harvest (using the wrench), when there is a multiplier. Could be, that you get to harvest more than one forge with the corresponding perks. But "destroy" should not be affected, so you can just whack it til it drops.

Archived