PS4 Multiplayer (online) Crash (CE-34878-0) - PLEASE HELP!

LeeBee

Hi,

I paid and downloaded the game onto my Ps4. My partner, who has the disc, invited me onto a multiplayer online game.

All was good until around days 25+ (now on 31).

This crash happens far too often. It only seems to chuck me out, as another player who downloaded it, does not get thrown off the game at all!

An hour, 30 minutes, every 10, maybe 5 sometimes. Too much! We can't enjoy the game.

The same thing happened with our previous World, when we found out about the Clint and Miguel character bugs. This threw me out with the same code (as seen in title) around the same days too. But why is this happening, yet again?!

Hi,

I paid and downloaded the game onto my Ps4. My partner, who has the disc, invited me onto a multiplayer online game.

All was good until around days 25+ (now on 31).

This crash happens far too often. It only seems to chuck me out, as another player who downloaded it, does not get thrown off the game at all!

An hour, 30 minutes, every 10, maybe 5 sometimes. Too much! We can't enjoy the game.

The same thing happened with our previous World, when we found out about the Clint and Miguel character bugs. This threw me out with the same code (as seen in title) around the same days too. But why is this happening, yet again?!

My friend and I have this issue, but only when I host. Have you tried hosting and inviting your friend? We both downloaded our games, he has a slim, and I still have my original ps4. Maybe it is a hardware or ISP issue, not sure but I let him host when we do play. You might switch who hosts and see if the problem goes away.

Since TellTale Games has gone out of business and sold the console version of code to an anonymous buyer, there is no one currently working the console side (to my knowledge).

Archived