PVE Server starting fresh (150% loot, slight tweaks to ammo possibility on loot, etc)

Ti2xGr

It is a nice balanced map with interesting terrain, just a few minor tweaks to balance gameplay while still providing challenge for all. Newbies welcome and team play encouraged. Server uptime 24/7 (except for occasional update reboots).

MINOR CHANGE: Loot levels dropped to 125% with minor enhancement to bullet loot possibility. 2 Land Claim blocks currently allowed. Stranger danger...Strangers can be shot.

Server specs: I-7 2.67GHz, 24GB Ram, 250GB Samsung SSD Pro Drive

Name: Geek Gaming 17.2 150% loot, friendly, discord, welcome to all

Discord Invite code: https://discord.gg/Qnjh9zf

Thanks to all who jumped on the server yesterday. That was a great time! I laughed, cried, got my eyes pecked out by vultures and watched the beginning of an old mining/western town get developed. Merchants built their shops to sell their wares and deals were made swapping concrete for brass.

I hope you all make it back on today. Anyone new looking to join a server, ours is still in the beginning stages and should be comfortable to join in.

Hopefully, the poor soul who cowered in a hole all night is able to find his way today, and the laughs continue. Look forward to seeing you again!

Quite the community forming yesterday. The western town in the south has started a trading community, while a few travelling groups have been building bases scattered across the map. The growth has been amazing to watch and having people joining from all over the world has been a cultural experience that I appreciate. We're holding off on the B17 update and will continue to the server run it's course. Thanks again and see you today!

The Server was restarted at 2:00 pm today for five minutes for some very minor tweaks. Looting will be dropping to 125%, Strangers can be damaged by weapon defenses, etc., and 2 LandClaim blocks will be allowed. Horde nights are now set for 7 days with a 3 day swing.

It was a great day of group quests and deaths galore, some by accident. We backed off the Stranger danger. This was due to a technical error...mainly forgetting to ally and getting slaughtered, most often by the person behind me. Tombstone is growing and almost all positions are filled. The U.S. Marshall is still looking for a few deputies, we still need a Funeral Home director, and the town up to the north is hiring at the 7-11 superstore (kidding)...but that does give me an idea.

We had to lay down our first gravestone in Tombstone to honor the hacker who decided to cheat and teleport, etc. You will be missed...Fresh flowers will be laid at the foot of your resting place. Hopefully, you won't come back from the grave...again.

We really appreciate the cooperative play and look forward to another day alive in this desolate survivalist atmosphere. Please don't hesitate to contact me or one of the admins with any issues you may have and we will do our best to rectify them.

Sincerely,

Ti2xgr (Tigger)

Two more got Gravestone markers today. Rest in Hell...It is a relatively boring process restoring chunks. I'd appreciate it you would just join and play with us vs. waste the time of the players on our server while things are restored.

Thank you kindly! Have fun!

SERVER UPGRADED to 17.3. New Hardware upgrade for SERVER. Server will be up starting 7:00 pm after final file migration.

New specs:

I7-7700 CPU 3.6Ghz

16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM

Samsung EVO 250GB SSD Drive

Archived