Losing items and recipes learned from books and schematics

Playing local 2 player on ps4 with my husband as player 1. I’m player 2. All updates are current and up to date. Sometimes I log in and my tool belt items are all there, but all my backpack items are gone. (That’s annoying but I just make sure and put everything away before logging out) The part that has me ready to rage quit is that I forgot how to make literally everything from pistols to health kits. I have a crate full of weapons I assembled that I can literally do nothing to. I know I had the skill because I built the darn things. I still have the skill points but none of the abilities to go along with them. Please fix this. I can’t keep relearning how to make every weapon In The game. I’ll quit playing first. We only got this so we could play it together.

Playing local 2 player on ps4 with my husband as player 1. I’m player 2. All updates are current and up to date. Sometimes I log in and my tool belt items are all there, but all my backpack items are gone. (That’s annoying but I just make sure and put everything away before logging out) The part that has me ready to rage quit is that I forgot how to make literally everything from pistols to health kits. I have a crate full of weapons I assembled that I can literally do nothing to. I know I had the skill because I built the darn things. I still have the skill points but none of the abilities to go along with them. Please fix this. I can’t keep relearning how to make every weapon In The game. I’ll quit playing first. We only got this so we could play it together.

Unfortunately, for the foreseeable future, the console will receive nor fixes or updates due to the fact that the company holding the rights to the console version has gone bankrupt (actually not technically bankrupt but they no longer exist and their assets are being auctioned off to settle debts.) Until that action is settled, which won't happen until sometime in April, the console version is in limbo. Even after that date, nothing will happen unless TFP regain the rights to the game and then manage to work out some sort of deal with Iron Galaxy or another company to do the porting/patching of the game. The likelihood of that is getting smaller every day as players like yourself become more and more frustrated with the game and the problems with it.

Just out of curiosity, are you playing split screen on one system or using two systems? Also, are you making sure you log out before your husband does?

Archived