Concrete blocks not drying

T-Bubbz

Cant believe this is still an unsolved issue in the game. I have numerous concrete blocks that refuse to dry. I have waited more than 24 real life hours for them to dry. Image attached below. Nothing I try works. I am playing on a multiplayer server and do not have admin privileges. I'm praying for a solution that may work - or at the very least for a staff member of TFP to finally see this and acknowledge that a fix is hopefully in the works.

The following are all the things I have tried, as per suggestions on these forums and on the Steam discussion threads.

- Re-logging multiple times

- Leaving the area / chunk for numerous real life hours.

- Completely remove the wet blocks, wait for scheduled server restart, replace blocks after restart.

- Attempt to have another player remove wet blocks, then fill it in themselves.

- Surround the wet blocks with campfires and torches

I have also tried the following: Remove the wet block and ...

- replace with new frames and fill them in

- replace with wood block, wait several hours, remove wood block, replace with rebar & concrete (also tried replacing with normal wet concrete block)

- replace with wood block, upgrade wood block to concrete stage

- replace with flagstone block, upgrade upgrade block to concrete stage

Untitled.thumb.jpg.6ffdc2078c8c112a023fb696807a8b25.jpg

I dont have this bug . my concrete blocks dries in 1.17.1 and 1.17.2

I leave my spot every day and be only at my spot when coming home from raiding and for the next Hordenight i had not the problem .

The Blocks need time to dry - dont know how long - i reassembly my home after ordenigt and then make quests/Raiding - and when gtting to my Base i had not the problem that my conkrete was still wet.

Archived