NullReferenceException:object reference not set to an instance of an object!

stargazers71

Having same problem & I have posted already with log files

Going to need the logs. Instructions are in the Pinned thread.

[h=3]Sticky: IMPORTANT ---- Please Read Before Creating New Threads ----[/h]

Sylen, I'm having the problem as above. I posted all the information required including log files. Could you please look at my post and respond? Here is the title of my post so you can find it in the official forum: Error Message locking up game screen, and won't stop popping up when closed!

Thanks!

ps It was posted 2 days ago!

Sylen, I'm having the problem as above. I posted all the information required including log files. Could you please look at my post and respond? Here is the title of my post so you can find it in the official forum: Error Message locking up game screen, and won't stop popping up when closed!

Thanks!

ps It was posted 2 days ago!

Yeah, it's in Bug Reports. I only poke my head in there occasionally.

Based on your report 2 days ago, I see the following issues....

2019-02-07T13:04:15 6.031 WRN Old savegame folder (C:\Users\General Use Acct\Documents/7 Days To Die) exists but new one (C:\Users\General Use Acct\AppData\Roaming/7DaysToDie) also exists, not moving

Might want to clean that up.

First definable error for your nullref pop-ups...

2019-02-07T13:04:47 38.453 INF Missing paint ID XML entry: 76 for block 'cntTrashCompactor'NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
 at TileEntityWorkstation.HandleRecipeQueue (Single _timePassed) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at TileEntityWorkstation.UpdateTick (.World world) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at Chunk.UpdateTick (.World _world, Boolean _bSpawnEnemies) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at World.OnUpdateTick (Single _partialTicks, ArraySegment`1 _activeChunks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at GameManager.gmUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

At a minimum you have corrupted xml files. Recommended to run the file verification.

After that it's all downhill. Also should be noted that that world you generated is probably broken due to the errors.

Archived