Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

@bdubyah I'm really enjoying The Wasteland mod. I think you've really outdone yourself this time! One thing I'm not really loving though...the mipboy. It's a fantastic model, but I don't like how it pops up every time I want to manipulate a shape or when I reload a weapon or when I loot items. It gets annoying. In fact, it actually interferes with the reloading of the Firestarter shotgun. I have to click multiple times to get it to reload, so I can't rely on that to be a main weapon for me. Maybe consider mapping the mipboy to it's own key?

My question is: is there a console command to remove the mipboy?

Other than that, I think you've hit it out of the park!

Thanks for taking the time to read.

@bdubyah I'm really enjoying the wasteland mod. I think you've really outdone yourself this time! One thing I'm not really loving though...the mipboy. It's a fantastic model, but I don't like how it pops up every time I want to manipulate a shape or when I reload a weapon or when I loot items. It gets annoying. In fact, it actually interferes with the reloading of the Firestarter shotgun. I have to click multiple times to get it to reload, so I can't rely on that to be a main weapon for me. Maybe consider mapping it to it's own key?

My question is: is there a console command to remove the mipboy?

Other than that, I think you've hit it out of the park!

Thanks for taking the time to read.