Quitting game while on minibike

Sykstring

Quit game while on minibike, started game up next day and I can't make bike move, or get off bike. Escape key won't bring up menu, can bring up inventory sporadically and use stuff in it, but that is the only thing I can do. Vultures are attacking me so no way to survive as toolbar is inactive.

Tried reloading the save game 3 times and no luck at all. Is this a known issue?

I'm using SMX graphics mods, and have modified entities xml file only to keep dropped loot from zombies to stay around for a longer duration.

After trying numerous things to fix it, I finally was able to get it working. I started game, let vulture start to attack, used task manager to quit 7D2D, and restarted game. When I restarted the save, I was off the minibike, vulture not attacking, no damage taken, and had tool bar and things were back to normal. Minibike was still there and all seems to be okay. Now to get in and actually try getting on the bike again, but not before I save the game with me off the bike.

Thanks for your input Royal Deluxe on what to do if something like what happens to you happens to me. I'll transfer my toolbelt to backpack now just in case.

Archived