Disappearing items

SpeK_KilleR123

I was playing with my friend and we came back after exploring a bit of the map and I was killing zombies and after a few minutes some random people join when the game was private and no one invited them, and after they join I could switch my weapons and stick on my fist. I logged out and joined and my whole hot bar was turned into my mini bike parts. It has happend 3 to 5 time already and I need help figuring it out

More familiar with xbox, but try making sure bike is parked on solid block, not ground. Sounds like bike is getting lost. The part about others joining sounds strange, never seen before. The inability to change what's in hand is a recurring problem. The only way I know to get rid of is a complete shut down and reset including clearing cache. Good luck, might want to have friend start new private game?

• 2 weeks later...

Idk what's going on when it happeneds but my friend noticed he isn't able to switch weapons all of a sudden. When that happened he knows it's coming and makes a chest. He then puts his bot bar in the chest and logs out. Then back in. I think it might have something to do with jumping off the bIke when it's still moving. Not sure though.

Archived