is exlosive bolt arrows bugged?

archimp

i try make them have so much damage that they clear whole pack of zombies at once AND givin also xp from all of them.. now i get only exp from one that arrow hits..

i wondering if this code can work?

<passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_add" value="11000" tags="body"/>

ooh and i have increased zeds life to 100000 -200000, and have this on there also for headshots

<passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_add" value="11000" tags="head"/>

- - - Updated - - -

this way only headshots count on other weapons, but i want exlosives do same whatever they hit..i searching AOE killing on this ;)

I reported this as a bug some time ago.. by the time (early A17 experimental) rocket launcher was giving exp only from the zombie that was directly hit by the projectile, while kills from the explosion didn't grant any xp. Shooting at the ground would give literally no experience.

Not sure the current situation, but reading I hope they fix it.. I mean, I already question not getting exp by mines and stuff but an explosive projectile from rocket launcher/crossbow is actively killing, right?

btw I like ur idea of headshots only or use explosives :p

Archived