Jumping and Digging Zombies

Killerpit

Love most of the new changes in A17 Besides the zombies being able to jump like superman and Dig at which im understanding it hard coded kinda sad it has become super hard to build and enjoy A17. So i went back to 16.4 where at least i can have fun again. Im a creepy mole person loved my underground Bunker for a safe zone plus being able to fight hordes above ground.

If you're happy with modding both jumping and digging down are an easy fix. At least until hopefully the options are in the gui.

For example;

<!-- Stop Zs eating through hard materials -->
<append xpath="/items/item[@name='meleeHandMaster']/effect_group[@name='Base Effects']">
		<passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_add" value="-100" tags="concrete,metal,stone"/>
</append>
<append xpath="/items/item[starts-with(@name, 'meleeHandZombie')]/effect_group[@name='Base Effects']">	
		<passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_add" value="-100" tags="concrete,metal,stone"/>
</append>

Just extract the bits you need from here;

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?94223-MOD-A17-Better-Balance-Mod#post872166

If you're happy with modding both jumping and digging down are an easy fix. At least until hopefully the options are in the gui.

For example;

<!-- Stop Zs eating through hard materials -->
<append xpath="/items/item[@name='meleeHandMaster']/effect_group[@name='Base Effects']">
</append>
<append xpath="/items/item[starts-with(@name, 'meleeHandZombie')]/effect_group[@name='Base Effects']">	
</append>

Just extract the bits you need from here;

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?94223-MOD-A17-Better-Balance-Mod#post872166

I wouldnt even know where to start or even add this i tried peeking at the xpath modding forum cant make heads or tails of it

Archived