• some missions zombie spawns triggering when you're not near, causing game to not recognize completion due to "trigger spot" (yellow dot) no longer functioning upon character arrival

DOAM
    • Version: b317

https://pastebin.com/RgBYtp49

Summary: some mission zombie spawns triggering when you're not near, causing game to not recognize completion due to "trigger spot" (yellow dot) no longer functioning upon arrival

Game Version: (A21 b317)

OS/Version: (Windows)

CPU Model: (amd 5800x3d)

System Memory: (32gb)

GPU Model and VRAM: (amd 6800 *nonXT*)

Screen Resolution: (1080p / 1440p alternating)

Video Settings: (Custom)

Game mode: (MP Client on Dedi RWG)

Did you wipe old saves? (No)

Did you start a new game? (No)

Did you validate your files? (Yes)

Are you using any mods? (No)

EAC on

Bug Description: (possibly infested, possibly not, possibly both) corrections facility and infested colemans drive in for certain, possibly others but only just now confirmed repro. the triggers for zombies are occurring when my character is not in any sort of reasonable trigger range. for example, the food trailer trigger in colemans drive in triggered for me while I was putting loot into my motorcycle in the middle of the parking lot near the water hole. they walked across and attacked me. this occurred AFTER flipping the switch to open the door, but before going there to activate them. needed to dump loot from loot room. after everything is dead, the yellow dot shows up to try to get me to activate the trigger but the trigger will no longer activate.

Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:

1) clear mission of "normal" zombies

2) stand within sight of the final spawn/trigger but not in a reasonable activation range

3) wait for zombies to come attack you

4) after they attack, go manually attempt to activate the trigger with proximity

Actual result: prox trigger wont activate/mission not acknowledging previous premature activation

Expected result: mission should acknowledge trigger activation whether its the 1st thing pulled, last thing pulled, or activated by a thrown rock or wandering rabbit if possible

User Feedback

Recommended Comments