Summary: (A short description of the bug)
Game Version: A21 b324
CPU Model: i5-7600K CPU @ 3.80GHz
System Memory: 16 GB
GPU Model and VRAM: nVidia GeForce 1050 Ti 4 GB
Screen Resolution: 1920x1080
Video Settings: Low / Medium
Game mode: MP host / MP client, RWG
Did you wipe old saves? (Yes/No)
Did you start a new game? (Yes/No)
Did you validate your files? (Yes/No)
Are you using any mods? (Yes/No)
EAC on or off?
New. Couldn't find similar bug reports in bug pool or known issues list.
When riding a vehicle (say a Motorcycle), it accelerates noticably slower than in A20.
As far as I can tell, this bug was introduced with the Stable patch of A21, and wasnt present in Experimental build prior to A21 b324.
Friend of mine suggested it could be due to overweight/encumberance, but further testing revealed that it did not influence this behaviour.
It doesnt feel intended, as it doesnt behave consistently.
Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:
1) Place Motorcycle in World, ride and observe acceleration specifically. (top speed seems unaffected)
2) Ride a couple meters, reaching a certain velocity doesnt seem to matter, only riding at all.
3) Stop riding the Motorcycle, let it come to a full stop.
4) Ride the Motorcycle. Acceleration should now feel way faster, than it is the first time placing and riding the Motorcycle.
5) Pick up the Motorcycle, and place it down again. Repeat the steps, and keep an eye on the acceleration rate.
Note: This bug might affect other vehicles too, but I am too inexperienced with other vehicles besides Motorcycle from previous gameplay. Further testing is recommended. Motorcycle very consistently showed this behaviour however.
Extra Note: Motorcycle did not use Vehicle Super Charger mod, however it did use Fuel Saver and Extra Gas-Tank mods at the moment of testing.
Actual result: (description of what is occurring)
Inconsistent vehicle acceleration
Expected result: (what you expect to occur)
Consistant vehicle acceleration regardless of vehicle being picked up, or left in the world until next time riding.
Link to Pastebin Output Log: