• Bedrolls Teleported & Complaint

BewitchedSpirit
    • Version: A21.2 b30

First of all... this is a forum, not a top security gaming account in which my payment methods, savings account, and social security are linked to.  I should not need to create a forum account, create an authentication account, verify my email and otherwise take 15 minutes to be able to submit a bug report  to help you make your game better.  With saying that, great game.  I've over 700hrs of love in the game.  Just think that was beyond dumb to need to do all that. 

<BUG>

Bedroll locations teleported around the map to some distant location and we had to put all our bedrolls back down again. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Forum account and email verification is quite standard procedure for forums and sadly necessary as any weakness in a website is immediately exploited by hackers. Without email verification a simple script could create thousands of accounts per minute and flood the forum with spam or useless reports, just as an example.

You should not need to turn on 2FA as far as I know, that should still be optional (if that is what you were refering to with the verification account)

As far as your bug goes, please submit the information requested in this post so we have your log, and details surrounding what happened.

Thanks.