• Healing allie not working?

Sunwolf81
    • Version: 21.1(b16)

Hello,

Healings items seem to not remove the status debuf (or at least aply the apropriate treatement) on party memebers/allies.

I'm playing a game wit frends and realize i can only heal there HP.

Thank you and keep the good work

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you for reporting.

The only healing items that can be used on other players are aloe creams, bandages, first aid bandages, first aid kits, splints, plaster casts, and sewing kits.  Using these items should heal debuffs like bleeding, low health, broken limbs, and deep lacerations.  Which item were you using to heal which debuff?

have tested on splint first. I whas using it whit the physician skill to remove a sprang leg. Din't work.

have try first aid to on a horde night , din't work to.

Sorry for my poor english, it is not my primary language.

Thanks for the fast upkeep on  the mater and hope ot will not be to much a pain to fix.

3 hours ago, Sunwolf81 said:

have tested on splint first. I whas using it whit the physician skill to remove a sprang leg. Din't work.

Thanks for the fast upkeep on  the mater and hope ot will not be to much a pain to fix.

Splints and Plaster Casts are only for broken arm or leg. They won't help if it's sprained. Best thing for sprained limbs is to take steroids so it doesn't get worse, but based on chiko's list you can't just stab your teammate with steroids so they will have to take it themselves 😋

Oh nevermind, I forgot that physician perk can heal sprains now. Disregard 😅

6 hours ago, Sunwolf81 said:

Thank you for the update.

I checked the known issues list,  and the issue with healing others with buffs like abrasions and sprains is already on the list.  I will update the ticket to say that it is still a valid issue.