so far out of 8 t6 infested clears all 8 of them have consistently broken so that they are uncompletable.
1) Old bug: sleeper group fails to spawn. No redundancy trigger to force a recheck. (seriously how hard is this to implement?)
2) "Push button get swarmed" triggers occasionally destroyed by zombies. This is an obvious "oh, oops" on the Dev Team.
3) Doing the quest backwards causes triggers (e.g. "enter room, zombies spawn and you get rushed") to break. nursing_home_01 was my first to break on this one.
100% fail rate. Here's your form:
Summary: (A short description of the bug)
Quests breaking due to poor implementation of trigger actions or other mechanics which are otherwise prone to bugs, without any remediation or redundant checks to ensure working order of things.
Game Version: (A21 b3xx) - a21 b317
OS/Version: (Windows / Linux / Mac) - Windows 10 Pro x64
CPU Model: (Intel i5 9600K / AMD Ryzen 7 1800x / etc) - Intel i4790K
System Memory: (4 GB / 8 GB / 16 GB / etc) - 16gb DDR3
GPU Model and VRAM: (nVidia GTX 1060 4 GB / AMD RX 580 8 GB / etc) - GTX970 4gb
Screen Resolution: (Width and Height such as 1920x1080) - 1920x1080 @ 42"
Video Settings: (Low / Medium / High / Ultra / Custom(Custom has many combinations, so just list the settings you think are relevant to the bug if any)) - Medium
Game mode: (MP host / MP client / SP / Client on Dedi, RWG or NAV) - MP Client
Did you wipe old saves? (Yes/No) - Yes, clean wipe
Did you start a new game? (Yes/No) - Yes, clean wipe
Did you validate your files? (Yes/No) - Yes
Are you using any mods? (Yes/No) - No
EAC on or off? - On
Bug Description: Quest Triggers Break
Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:
1) Do t6 clear in stealth gear with a compound crossbow and steel club with a silenced m60 for emergencies only, when a swarm comes run away and deal with it in a hallway or at distance
2) Do quest as normal, or backward if you like
3) Bug occurs consistently, no need to struggle to reproduce
Actual result: (description of what is occurring) - Zombies break the quest trigger (button, valve, whatever) or the trigger fails to implement correctly thus the quest becomes uncompletable and nothing can "save" it.
Expected result: (what you expect to occur) - You folks fix this damn problem so that we can finish t6s