• A20 b238 Quest bug

hokedragon

Dunno if its a bug or not have a game going right now on day 9 Level 26 Done 3 Special Quests have 3 Traders i have been too i Have done 22 Quests but all the Traders wont offer and Tier 2 or any higher quest only thing all 3 of them off is Tier 1 Quests dunno if its a bug or not but i cant Get any higher Quest stages Game Stage is at 40 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The next tier quests won't be added until the quest list has been reset.  Do you still not have tier 2 quests after 1 in game day has passed?

If you are still not getting tier 2 quests,  we will be needing more details.  Please read the pinned topic,  and give us the details needed by filling out the bug reporting form.

The tier 2 quests are offered by the Trader you were sent by the next game day, the "new" trader doesn't know you unless it happens to be another incidence of a trader you have already completed tier 1 quests with. So you start over with each new trader.

Yep, it works like this:

You complete 7 quests for Trader A; Trader A offers the Opening Trade Routes quest which leads you to Trader B

Trader A, the next day (or when you log out and back in), will restock quests and allow you to choose between tier 1 and tier 2 quests.

Trader B will have tier 1 quests, which when you complete 7 of, will send you to Trader C; Trader B will now offer tier 2 quests like Trader A.

If you keep completing quests, at this point, for either Trader A or B and complete 7 more tier 2 quests (or I think 14 tier 1's), the respective trader will offer tiers 1-3 now.

You know you've completed a tier because it will give you a completion reward.

If this isn't the case we need more information.