• Drone bugs: 1. teleporting 2. repair glitch 3. shift+click bug

MZM

Game Version: (A20 b218)

Platform: (PC)

OS/Version: (Windows)

CPU Model: (Intel i7 8750H 2.20 GHz)

System Memory: (32 GB)

GPU Model and VRAM: (nVidia RTX 2060 6 GB)

Screen Resolution: (1920 x 1080)

Video Settings: ()

Game mode: (SP, MP, RWG)

Did you wipe old saves? (Yes)

Did you start a new game? (Yes)

Did you validate your files? (Yes)

Are you using any mods? (No)

EAC on or off? (On)

1. Bug Description: Drone is always teleporting to heal injured player, even if drone itself is broken.

Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:

1) Equip drone with Medic mod and put First Aid Kit into drone storage.

2) Tell drone to stay in place, or die with you character and drone will stay where you died, or damage drone until it shut down.

3) Take enough damage (make sure all conditions for drone to heal player are met)

Actual result: Drone will teleport and heal player from anywhere in any drone state (when told to stay, when far away, when drone is broken).

2. Bug Description: When drone gets destroyed by other player and gets repaired without picking it up, then drone will stay glitched until it is taken to inventory.

1) Let other player destroy your drone.

2) Repair drone with E menu while it is on the ground.

Actual result: Drone will stay dysfunctional, until drone owner pick his drone to inventory and use it again.

Expected result: Drone should be functional immediately after repairing with E menu.

3. Bug Description: If there is one mod already equipped in drone, you cant put other mod using shift + left click shortcut.  For more than 1 mod, players have to use drag and drop.

1) Equip drone with one mod and try to equip drone with another mod using shift + left click.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1): Known issue will add it to the KI list

2): I was not able to reproduce in MP, but will check it out on dedi, it may have already been fixed

3): Known issue that is fixed, will be released in a future patch. You can drag the other mods into it though.

I experienced bug number 2 on my dedicated server as well. the drone had broke down and I was unable to repair it through the radial menu. could only fix it when I had returned it to invetory

I would also like to add that I was playing alone on the server. It had broke down and I had to relog for the symbol for it to appear. it was about 2 km away and this was in Alpha 20 b238 stable

one thing to note is that the world this happened on was originally the first experimental build (b218) and updated to 238.

I have not been able to reproduce it in worlds generated after the stable release.