• Glitch with Minibike, restarting the game made my hotbar empty.

nikooters

Summary: 

I was riding my minibike, tried to hit a bear. Instead glitched forward 100f, then kept riding and randomly (unprovoked this time) glitched through a mountain. When I re-appared my minibike was stuck moving forward, and my character was invisible. I restarted the game because no inputs were accepted. When I got back, my hotbar was completely empty and my minibike standing next to me. I have a video of the minibike freaking out if it helps.

Game Version: A20.4 with Darkness Falls Mod installed

Platform: Steam

OS/Version: Windows

CPU Model: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz  

System Memory: 32 GB

GPU Model and VRAM: EVGA Geforce GTX 1080

Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440

Video Settings: Combination of Medium and some High

Game mode: Local file and Random generated world

Did you wipe old saves? No, but my logs havent been updated since 9/6 so idk what's going on...

Did you start a new game? No but I want to..

Did you validate your files? No

Are you using any mods? Yes, Darkness Falls

EAC on or off? Off

Bug Description:

Glitch with minibike when hitting an unprovoked bear. Then unprovoked glitch through the map about 200f through the hilly terrain. When appeared, no character model, and minibike stuck in forward mode. Couldn't interact with anything (I tried to see if I could open garbage or change my hotbar items). Then restarted the game, and my hotbar is empty. My minibike is standing next to me when I loaded in.

Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:

1) I have no idea.

2)

3)

Actual result: See description

Expected result:  Not glitch through the map, and have a hotbar stay when I load the game...

Here is a link to the clip of the glitched Minibike ride:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ygi7oa6stzt0s7a/AADxbEWdlC0rWunbfJM_Bokta?dl=0

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is essentially the same as these bugs...

"Fatal Error in GC...Unexpected Mark Stack Overflow"

By Morloc

December 29, 2021

"Strange Bug"

By OneAngrySoldier

March 26

May be others, but I know of those two. It seems the bug is still around. I miss playing.

Hello! I tried reproducing this, but no luck. Were you able to reproduce it more than once? Also, for reporting bugs please read Hated's post when making a report. Try to reproduce the bugs without mods please.

I'd given up playing since January, and decided to see if perhaps this had gotten fixed (maybe through a driver update), but it's still a big problem.

It's hard to reproduce (took weeks to happen) but when it does, it wipes out your toolbar, which makes you not want to play.

Same happened to me twice. But with the motorcycle. I made 2 motorcycles. One dissappears before login. I start using the other, play for a while and an hour or so later the other motorcycle reappears on the minimap, both times by the trader, and the the described glitch occurs.