• Intermittant Game Color Desaturation When 2nd Player Enters 4x4 Jeep.

Quagmire1428

This has been happening since the release of A20 for me. i play on my non-ded server with my wife and at least once each playthrough (albeit at different times during play) the moment she jumps in the jeep it desaturates the color of the game. She can and has been in and out of the jeep many times prior, so the issue appears at random with no real link that i can find. Once it has happened it also missaligns the weapons and tools when they are held in the hands. Example being the hands are a foot away from the shaft of the shovel say when digging.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you for reporting.

We will be needing more information in order to pinpoint the issue that you are having.  Please read the pinned post and fill out the bug reporting form in it,  as well as providing a pastebin link to an output log from when the issue occurred.  The location of output logs and the instruction on how to use pastebin to upload it is also in the pinned post.

I have seen that bug when A20 first released,  and had thought that it has already been fixed.  Once we get the necessary information,  maybe we could find out how to reproduce and fix it.

Edited by chikorina (see edit history)

One of the testers saw that you had several lines of 'Origin player ray fail' in your log.  That may be related to the misalignment that you experienced,  but I was not able to reproduce the issue.  I have asked to see if any of the other testers have come across it.  Please post again if you happen to find a way to repro it.