• Unity crash handler_Crashing

Wolfshield
    • Version: 1.0

Summary: For days now the unity crash handler has been failing to handle crashes, although I don't know why the crashes are happening. I've disabled motion blur, I'm running Direct X 11, I keep validating files and every day there is a file that fails to validate, I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I thought maybe EAC was crashing the game but it turns out, that isn't the case. I'm not a tech guy and it's taken me a long time to get to this point of this process. Please help. 

Game Version: (V1.0 b3xx)

OS/Version: Windows 11

CPU Model: Dell Arura 13

System Memory: 16G

GPU Model and VRAM: nVidia RTX 3020

Screen Resolution: I'm not sure how to check this but I have a 31.5 inch curved screen.

Video Settings: High-Ultra

Game mode: My wife and I play together and I host. This has severely limited our game play. 

Map: Random World Generation Map Seed name is HideWise Mountains___forgot the seed name. 

Did you wipe old saves? Yes

Did you start a new game? Yes

Did you validate your files? Yes, multiple times and every time, there is a file that fails to validate.

Are you using any mods? No, unless you count me increasing the loot to 200 and such. NO actual installed mods.
    Did you try to reproduce without mods? No

EAC on or off? EAC is off now, but had crashes of the same kind, both ways. 

Bug Description: Unity pane comes up, the bar moves, then it crashes. 

Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:

1)Log in

2)Play like Normal

3) several mins later, the game will crash. 

Actual result: Game crashing to the steam library 

Expected result: I just want to know what is going on. If you tell me how to fix this, I'll do it. 

Link to Pastebin Output Log: https://pastebin.com/uxpb52Rg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Without the full output log, the only thing I have to go on is the Dell Arura 13 you put in your specs. A quick Google search was showing this PC with a 13th gen Intel CPU.

This 
    MIGHT be a symptom of the Intel 13th/14th Gen CPU issues currently being observed.

Please check with your motherboard manufacturer to see if there are any BIOS updates related to the Intel microcode issue. Follow all instructions and/or recommendations of the motherboard manufacturer.

The Fun Pimps cannot help you with any issues related to this potential hardware issue. Update at your own risk.

Please let us know if any updates resolve the crashing issues.

Best of luck!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.