Game mode: (MP host)

Did you validate your files? Yes

Are you using any mods? No
    Did you try to reproduce without mods? Yes

Bug Description:

Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:

1) starting server

Actual result: https://imgur.com/esUedVG

Crash logs file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TKSxLOgSytI6vCxcrGvk4JrMuFc6Nxqe/view?usp=sharing

Expected result: Normal server startup

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

43 minutes ago, schwanz9000 said:

Глядя на вашу фотографию imgur, я вижу, что у вас, возможно, старый файл serverconfig.
    ControlPanelEnable заменен на WebDashboardEnabled .

https://imgur.com/sag6uMP

53 minutes ago, schwanz9000 said:

Looking at your imgur photo, I see that you may have an old serverconfig file.
    ControlPanelEnable has been replaced with WebDashboardEnabled. 

Even with manual changes, it does not change, everything is restored back

56 minutes ago, schwanz9000 said:

Looking at your imgur photo, I see that you may have an old serverconfig file.
    ControlPanelEnable has been replaced with WebDashboardEnabled. 

No, even after the changes, and everything remained in its place after the changes, that is, they did not return back after the changes, it still does not work

You have a command line parameter that is pointing your configfile to undead legacy xml which is still using the old ControlPanelEnabled property. Please remove all mods and that parameter and try again.

INF Command line arguments: /AMP/seven-days-to-die/294420/7DaysToDieServer.x86_64 -quit -batchmode -nographics -configfile=seven-days-settings-undead-legacy-experimental.xml -dedicated
      INF Parsing server configfile: /AMP/seven-days-to-die/294420/7DaysToDieServer_Data/../seven-days-settings-undead-legacy-experimental.xml
      ERR ====================================================================================================
      ERR Error parsing configfile property 'ControlPanelEnabled': Unknown config option
      INF Make sure your configfile is updated the current server version!
      INF Startup aborted due to the given error in server configfile
      ERR ====================================================================================================

6 minutes ago, schwanz9000 said:

You have a command line parameter that is pointing your configfile to undead legacy xml which is still using the old ControlPanelEnabled property. Please remove all mods and that parameter and try again.

INF Command line arguments: /AMP/seven-days-to-die/294420/7DaysToDieServer.x86_64 -quit -batchmode -nographics -configfile=seven-days-settings-undead-legacy-experimental.xml -dedicated
      INF Parsing server configfile: /AMP/seven-days-to-die/294420/7DaysToDieServer_Data/../seven-days-settings-undead-legacy-experimental.xml
      ERR Error parsing configfile property 'ControlPanelEnabled': Unknown config option

There are no mods, I deleted the file with the old parameter, still the same error

12 minutes ago, schwanz9000 said:

Only now there is a slightly different error: https://pastebin.com/EcdcitMJ

You need to check your startup script and make sure...

-configfile=serverconfig.xml

...is being used instead of...

-configfile=seven-days-settings-undead-legacy-experimental.xml

7 minutes ago, schwanz9000 said:

You need to check your startup script and make sure...

-configfile=serverconfig.xml

...is being used instead of...

-configfile=seven-days-settings-undead-legacy-experimental.xml

I can't change it, not at all.

Только что, schwanz9000 сказал:

Ждать! Это арендованный деди??
    Если да, вам необходимо подать заявку у своего поставщика услуг..

Нет, это моё собственное железо, я владелец хостинга, люди жалуются на эти проблемы, и они не могут использовать ваш софт для создания хоста для игры.

2 minutes ago, schwanz9000 said:

Wait! Is this a rented dedi?
    If so, you need to put in a ticket with your service provider.

No, this is my own hardware, I am the owner of the hosting, people complain about these problems, and they can not use your software to create a host for the game

You should be able to edit startserver.sh to use -configfile=serverconfig.xml or when starting from a terminal  command line using -configfile=serverconfig.xml

That is your issue.
    -configfile=seven-days-settings-undead-legacy-experimental.xml is part of a mod and is not correct.

If that still doesn't work, try completely uninstalling and then reinstalling the dedicated server app.

1 hour ago, schwanz9000 said:

You should be able to edit startserver.sh to use -configfile=serverconfig.xml or when starting from a terminal command line using -configfile=serverconfig.xml

That is your issue.
    -configfile=seven-days-settings-undead-legacy-experimental.xml is part of a mod and is not correct.

If that still doesn't work, try completely uninstalling and then reinstalling the dedicated server app.

No, it's not my problem, it's the problem of the developers who made this hosting management panel

47 minutes ago, papasha1213 said:

developers who made this hosting management panel

What developers?
    What hosting management panel?

I'm so confused. You say you own the hardware, but it sounds like a rented dedi.

Either way, I have given you the answer to fix the issue. Best of luck!

11 часа назад, schwanz9000 сказал:

Какие разработчики?
    Какая панель управления хостингом?

Я весьма озадачен. Вы говорите, что владеете оборудованием, но это похоже на арендованное оборудование..

В любом случае, я дал вам ответ, чтобы решить проблему. Удачи!

Посмотрите панель AMP Manager, она у меня есть, и я это показал на скриншотах, так как я не являюсь разработчиком этой штуки, я засунул их софт в свое серверное железо, так как их софт установлен на их собственном серверном оборудовании. , и по-другому не работает, железо сервера мое, софт не мой, что вы видели на скриншотах

11 hours ago, schwanz9000 said:

What developers?
    What hosting management panel?

I'm so confused. You say you own the hardware, but it sounds like a rented dedi.

Either way, I have given you the answer to fix the issue. Best of luck!

Look at the AMP Manager panel, this is what I have, and I showed it in the screenshots, since I am not the developer of this thing, I shoved their software into my server hardware, since their software is installed on their own server hardware, and does not work in any other way, the server hardware is my own, the software is not mine, what you saw in the screenshots

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.