• Robotic drone storage bug

Duckman
    • Version: 1.0

Had a full inventory on the drone and after it healed me it wiped everything it had except for medical items. Can confirm that using the heal me wipes inventory but I don't know if the automatic healing will trigger the glitch as well

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is still going on.  Happened to both myself and teammate.  Put something in drone and had it heal me, wiped its inventory.  I also took all the bandages out of the drone thinking that would do it but it healed me anyways, wiped it inventory and had 9 bandages back in it.  So an easy way to get alot of bandages I guess but not worth losing everything in drone.  Pulled healing mod from drone for now.

Thank you for reporting.

This is a known issue, and there is already an open ticket for it. The ticket is set to high priority, so please wait for a fix. 

This bug is the same when changing from day to night. At 4 a.m. the inventory was reset to its previous level. For us it only affects 1 drone which is also shown as missing in the logs. Even deleting the drone.dat only brings a short-term improvement.

On 8/26/2024 at 9:45 PM, VanillaChanny said:

I can confirmed. Robotic inventory seems to revert back to an older storage state... I lost 60k Dukes...

I have found a way on xbox to dupe it tho if you pull everything out while its healing you then go take some damage so it heals you again the inventory comes back 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.