VERSION windows

GAME MODE local and server

Did you wipe old saves? dont have it

Did you start a new game? yes

Did you validate your files? yes

Are you using any mods? no

EAC on or off? on

Few days ago download the game.

After 5 - 15 min of playing (randomly) the game freeze and crash, few times even got bluescreen or restart my computer automatically.

i see in logs Vsync create a problem with the game and i have disable it.

I followed some instruction like disable SS, blur motion and so on...

I tried to downgrade quality but still have problem.

This is the last log i have received crash - Pastebin.com

Hope someone can help me.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Here are some infos from logs (more detailed)

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-14900K (cores: 32)
    RAM: 65276 MB
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 (24142 MB)
    Graphics API: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1] (shader level 5.0)

14 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

Going to refer you to this thread. Looks very similar.

Also note, Bluescreen is a system issue. Unexpected restart is probably either the CPU crashing or the PSU.

thanks for helping but i dont think is this.. my computer has 5 months of life and i play tarkov, star citizen,rdr2 in ultra and never had this type of problems.

will test and check thank you again.

*note* my computer restart and get bluescreen 1 time with Vsync on (idk why i had this problem only with this game)

1 hour ago, Tim093 said:

tarkov, star citizen,rdr2 in ultra

Those aren't fully 3D Voxel games with complex structural integrity or AI pathing calculations.  They are 2D static map games that barely utilize the core of your computer. They literally only really care about GPU performance.

7 Days relies heavily on CPU, RAM and disk access rates. More so than it does the GPU.  So being able to play CyberPunk in Super Ultra settings at 8k resolution is not comparable at all. It does not draw as much power, or demand as much from your hardware as 7 Days.

17 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

Those aren't fully 3D Voxel games with complex structural integrity or AI pathing calculations.  They are 2D static map games that barely utilize the core of your computer. They literally only really care about GPU performance.

7 Days relies heavily on CPU, RAM and disk access rates. More so than it does the GPU.  So being able to play CyberPunk in Super Ultra settings at 8k resolution is not comparable at all. It does not draw as much power, or demand as much from your hardware as 7 Days.

I checked now I have BIOS 1 year old and see new one solve much problems for i9 14900k now I will update BIOS and see if solve the problem, thanks for the explanations❤️

On 9/2/2024 at 6:20 PM, SylenThunder said:

hello, i have update BIOS to the latest version and i didnt crash now im playing for like 1 hour.

1 question...is good 75 - 90 CPU temperature? like is normal? because for other games i have max 70 - 75

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.