add buff to make player invisible?

Soprano

Hi Guys,

I know that in the buffs.xml you can add your own buffs. I managed to make a recipe which when consumed, it triggers the pegasus buff (speed).

I would like to add a buff that would make the player invisible, like the godmode/debug tool.

Does anyone know how to add this into buffs.xml?

Thanks,

Soprano

I have this in my mod, you can eat rotting flesh and get a 10 sec buff that makes you invisble to zombies, can only take effect once every 60 seconds.

<buff name="zombieInvisible"  hidden="true"> 
	<duration value="10"/>
	<stack_type value="ignore"/>
	<effect_group>

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="AddBuff" target="self" buff="zombieInvisibleNotification">
		<requirement name="NotHasBuff" buff="zombieInvisibleBlocker"/>
		</triggered_effect>
		<passive_effect name="LightMultiplier" operation="perc_subtract" value="2">
		<requirement name="NotHasBuff" buff="zombieInvisibleBlocker"/>
		</passive_effect>
		<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffFinish" action="AddBuff" target="self" buff="zombieInvisibleBlocker"/>
	</effect_group>
</buff>
<buff name="zombieInvisibleNotification" name_key="Camoflauge" description_key="Invisible to zombies for 10 seconds, effect cannot occure more than oce every 60 seconds" tooltip_key="Shh... Quiet! zombies cant see you" icon="ui_game_symbol_defense" icon_color="135,206,250" remove_on_death="true"> 
	<duration value="10"/>
</buff>
<buff name="zombieInvisibleBlocker" name_key="UhUhUh" description_key="You have recently become invisible to zombies, they are on to your shenanigans" tooltip_key="Oh ♥♥♥♥, they're on to me" icon="ui_game_symbol_speed" icon_color="255,140,0" remove_on_death="true"> 
	<duration value="60"/>
</buff>

Archived