Advice to developers

My native language is not English, I write these with the help of translation software, please forgive me if it seems strange.

First of all, I like this game very much. I found it by accident on a live streaming website.When I heard that the production team only used 250,000 dollars to make it, I was totally impressed and deeply immersed in it.After playing for some time, I also found some details that I personally think still need to be improved.

The game is very hardware intensive, of course, because of its freedom and plasticity, the active blocks and physical properties.There are also some less hardcore and commonsense features, such as exaggerated backpack space and the speed with which zombies can tear down walls.

I understand that it's difficult to balance building and fighting in a block game, and that some authenticity and overall performance must be sacrificed for the pleasure of building.However, since it is a building game, I think most players do not want their hard built homes to be dug into a pile of ruins in a few minutes. In my opinion, the destruction of buildings by zombies can be relatively weakened, and the difficulty can be reflected in the way zombies attack and the survival of players.Let the building can become a safe haven, but the player will face worse living environment, disease and hunger, must go out to search to get enough survival resources.

Improved performance: make most of the scenes non-destructible or remove physical features (which may violate the original intention of the block game), such as the ground, the original steel and concrete frame of the system.The mining is set in a specific area, and the drilling ability is used first. The discovery of underground mines will allow players to generate mine holes, and the mining will be limited to a certain range. The speed of collection will be simulated, and if manpower is insufficient, some NPC sheltered by players can be designed to work.

For the improvement of authenticity: to simulate the carrying capacity of players, different objects occupy different number of grids. If you want to carry more than the carrying capacity of materials, you can design a cart for early use and a pickup truck for later use.Reduce the amount of food to be obtained, add certain restrictions into the planting system, limit the planting limit according to the number of players in the settlement, or each planting needs to carry out tillage, watering and other operations, and extend the harvest time.Reduce the amount of refresh of animals and add meat that is prone to corruption.

Improvements to the gameplay: weakening the zombie for building damage, such as only a certain range more than how many zombies, building materials of different hardness will begin to damage, or reduce the harm of the zombie directly, and the steel designed to the specific types of zombies cannot destroy (steel access at the same time increase the difficulty.Enhance the attack mode and appearance mode of zombies, such as the recent A17 spider jumping is a good design.

That's it for now, hopefully developers will see.thank you

我的母语不是英语,我是借助翻译软件写这些内容的,如果有看起来奇怪的地方请见谅。

首先要说我非常喜欢这个游戏,我是在一个直播网站无意中发现它的。当我听说当初制作组只用了25万美元就将它做了出来,我佩服的五体投地并且深深沉浸其中。玩了一段时间之后,我也发现了一些在我个人认为还有待改进的细节。

这个游戏非常耗费硬件资源,这当然是因为它的自由度和可塑性,活动的块和物理特性造成了这个结果。还有就是一些不够硬核和符合常理的地方,比如夸张的背包空间,还有僵尸拆墙的速度。

我明白对于一个块游戏来说,建造和战斗做到平衡很难,为了体现建造乐趣必须牺牲一些真实性和整体性能。不过既然是个建造游戏,我想大部分玩家都不希望自己辛苦搭建的家在几分钟内被挖成一堆废墟,我认为可以相对弱化丧尸对于建筑的破坏,把难度更多体现在丧尸的攻击方式和玩家自身的生存上。让建筑物可以成为安全的避风港,但玩家会面对更恶劣的生存环境,疾病和饥饿,必须出去搜索才能获得足够的生存资源。

对于性能的改进:将大部分场景做成不可破坏的或取消物理特性(这样可能会违背块游戏本身的初衷),比如地面,系统原有的钢铁和混凝土框架。将挖矿设定在某个特定范围区域,先使用钻探能力,发现地下有矿才会允许玩家生成矿洞,并且限制在一定范围内发掘,将采集的速度拟真化,如果人力不足可以设计一些被玩家庇护的npc去工作。

对于真实性的改进:拟真化玩家的携带能力,不同的物体占用不同的格子数量,如果要搬运超过携带能力的材料,可以设计一个前期使用的手推车,后期可以使用皮卡等。减低食物的获取量,在种植系统中加入一定的限制,根据玩家聚落的人数限制种植上限,又或者需要每次种植都进行翻耕、浇水等操作,并且延长收获时间。减少动物的刷新量,加入肉类容易腐败的设计。

对于游戏性的改进:弱化僵尸对于建筑的损害,比如只有一定范围内僵尸数量超过多少只,不同硬度的建筑材料才会开始受损,或者直接减低僵尸的伤害,并且把钢铁设计成非特定丧尸种类无法破坏(同时增加钢铁的获取难度)。强化丧尸的攻击方式和出现方式,比如最近A17中的蜘蛛可以跳跃就是很好的设计。

目前就是这些,希望开发者可以看到。谢谢。

In addition, with regard to construction, it would make more sense if it could be designed to activate the production of large blocks within the range of the territory stone and specific workstations.If you're exploring buildings and the wild and you're building things at any time that can be used to block doors, it makes the game less difficult and less realistic.Only a small amount of wire and locally sourced wood can be used to build stakes, trip nets, and simple tools and weapons.

补充一些,关于建造,如果可以设计成必须在领地石和特定工作台范围内才能激活大型块的制作,就会更合理。如果在探索建筑物和野外随时制造各种东西,用来搞堵门战术,会降低游戏难度,并且也不够真实。只能利用携带的少量铁丝和就地取材的木材建造木桩,绊网和简单的工具武器就可以了。

Archived