Jump to content

Issues adjusting individual stack sizes


Recommended Posts

I'm hoping someone can point out where I've gone wrong here (if at all). I am trying to adjust some individual stack sizes as a means of learning how this xpath stuff works. I've got it to the point where the patch loads in, and works for the most part. However, a few items are giving an error in the output log:


2018-11-26T14:41:21 15.530 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "MCA Tweaks" did not apply: <set xpath="/items/item[@name='medicalSnowBerryExtract']/property[@name='Stacknumber' and @value='15']/@value" 


I can't for the life of me see what i've done wrong here. Not seeing any signs of fat fingering anything.


As an example, here are four lines, including the one referenced above:


<set xpath="/items/item[@name='medicalSnowBerryExtract']/property[@name='Stacknumber' and @value='15']/@value">500</set>
<set xpath="/items/item[@name='drugVitamins']/property[@name='Stacknumber' and @value='50']/@value">500</set>
<set xpath="/items/item[@name='drugPainKillers']/property[@name='Stacknumber' and @value='50']/@value">500</set>
<set xpath="/items/item[@name='drugHerbalAntibiotics']/property[@name='Stacknumber' and @value='50']/@value">500</set>


The first and third lines generate the error as above, whereas lines two and four work as intended. Any thoughts/suggestions? I'm starting to suspect the error isn't with my changes, but some glitch elsewhere that I've not found yet.


Links to my items.xml and output log:


items.xml https://pastebin.com/bHTUHZYT

output log https://pastebin.com/PX57SU5N

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Immediately after posting this, I saw a post by RussianDood where he created something very similar to what I'm after. I took at gander to see what's different, and other than the fact his was a wee bit cleaner and not as unnecessarily complicated, I see that some of the items that were generating these errors were left out of his mod. This leads me to believe I'm not a complete incompetent. I've adjusted my files accordingly (thanks RussianDood!), and commented out the items generating my errors for now.


Link to RussianDood's post:


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...