Server option to change levelling speed

Linx77

I haven't played in a while, so I don't know whether there's any feature like this in the game.

A friend recently invited me to play 7 days to die, but last time we played it took too long for too little gain. To remedy this, it'd be great if there was an option to adjust the speed at which you level up. It can be limited only to peer to peer servers if it must be, but I demand this feature if I'm to be playing the game.

I know xml files are an option, but their way too much of a hassle.

I haven't played in a while, so I don't know whether there's any feature like this in the game.

A friend recently invited me to play 7 days to die, but last time we played it took too long for too little gain. To remedy this, it'd be great if there was an option to adjust the speed at which you level up. It can be limited only to peer to peer servers if it must be, but I demand this feature if I'm to be playing the game.

I know xml files are an option, but their way too much of a hassle.

actually its very easy to modify the leveling in the progressions.xml fiile under data/config

one line only needs to be changed and the line is this one:

<level max_level="300" exp_to_level="9545" experience_multiplier="1.0149" skill_points_per_level="1">

you can change the exp_to_level from what it is lower if you choose and or the multiplier to be bigger and also change the skill points you recieve to a max of whatever you want i choose 3 because i feel 1 skill point per level isnt enough you can even change the level cap to be higher to accomadate the skillpoints change

Archived