Safety in melee

FatZombie

With alpha 17 the melee get in my opinion really more satisfactory and challenging, and the zombie more dangerous, wouldn't be the time to add some sort of pole weapons to take the zombie at bay? Something with a slow attack and damage but with a good reach and a trowable power attack? I think it would be a great addition in the current melee system

With alpha 17 the melee get in my opinion really more satisfactory and challenging, and the zombie more dangerous, wouldn't be the time to add some sort of pole weapons to take the zombie at bay? Something with a slow attack and damage but with a good reach and a trowable power attack? I think it would be a great addition in the current melee system

Spears was among the first weapons man made. Since we have stone axe and shovels, why not a stone spear. You could easily advance it to iron and steel using the arrow heads already in the game. I like this idea. I doubt it's going to make it this late in the development since I seem to remember this topic coming up periodically but I can't remember why it wasn't implemented.

You've tried the barbed wire fence like personal defence?

Well, now sucks because they downgrade it, but in a16 became the best safety. ؟wolf or dogs? running z? ferals? np, a some of these in your belt save your live.

EH85NNa.jpg

But now dont work so fine , for less retention and zombie animations (they throw back heads in fence), but still do something.

Spears was among the first weapons man made. Since we have stone axe and shovels, why not a stone spear. You could easily advance it to iron and steel using the arrow heads already in the game. I like this idea. I doubt it's going to make it this late in the development since I seem to remember this topic coming up periodically but I can't remember why it wasn't implemented.

hmmm... that puts the zombies at a complete disadvantage since you can attack them and they can not.

Archived