Sitting and sleeping.

Fonypan

Simple idea. There are a lot of beds, chairs and couches in 7 Days, and I want to sit on a couch. There could be buffs for siting and sleeping. While sitting you are rested, your stamina will refill faster, food and water fill you more effectively when eating, and your health will heal faster. While sleeping, will not make night or day go faster, it will decrease the amount of time required for wounds and sickness to heal, example, broken leg.

[QUOTE=Fonypan;145081]Simple idea. There are a lot of beds, chairs and couches in 7 Days, and I want to sit on a couch. There could be buffs for siting and sleeping. While sitting you are rested, your stamina will refill faster, food and water fill you more effectively when eating, and your health will heal faster. While sleeping, will not make night or day go faster, it will decrease the amount of time required for wounds and sickness to heal, example, broken leg.[/QUOTE] Very good idea but I think the benefits are a little over the top. The part I don't like is giving more efficiency to eating and drinking because it doesn't really make sense and it would be quite annoying to have to sit down every time you want to eat efficiently. Increased stamina and health regeneration would be enough I guess. An increased regeneration speed of wounds and illnesses while sleeping would also be great. Maybe regeneration could even exceed the fullness and hydration caps. They could also add effects of different power to different types of furniture. For example a chair could only grant a minor regeneration buff, a couch a medium one and a bed the largest buff. They could even add a "Well rested" buff after sleeping/sitting some time (could again differ between different types of furniture) which gives a small buff for some time (maybe 1-2 ingame hours).

Archived