Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

1 hour ago, goldfantast said:

Good day friends, I have such a question - I want to completely rewrite the file biomes.xml how can I realize it? I understand that the command set - changes the current value of the string to your value, apend - adds and in principle through the command set can rewrite all the values for each biome, but I want to do remove biomes.xml and write a completely new biomes.xml

Use "<remove xpath=""">

You can remove anything, from a single line to the complete contents of a file, depending where you point the xpath at.

Explained on the first page

meganoth

meganoth

1 hour ago, goldfantast said:

Good day friends, I have such a question - I want to completely rewrite the file biomes.xml how can I realize it? I understand that the command set - changes the current value of the string to your value, apend - adds and in principle through the command set can rewrite all the values for each biome, but I want to do remove biomes.xml and write a completely new biomes.xml

Use "<remove xpath=""">

You can remove anything, from a single line to the complete contents of a file, depending where you point the xpath at.

Explained in the first page