No Such Number presents: Oh no! Zombies!

infernalwrath

NOTE: ALL FUTURE CHANNEL UPDATES WILL BE ADDED TO THIS THREAD TO AVOID ME POSTING NEW THREADS EVERY TIME.

So here we go!

This is the first part of what will probably be a very short story made in creative mode. Again, excuse the quality of the video and graphics, my PC is terrible and has no business running the game :)

In part 1 our hero comes home after a month of live-in work to find things aren't as he left them.

Cue murder, infidelity, terrible editing and even worse voice acting (I'd like to shift the blame for that but it's all me). At least the music is good. Because I didn't make it. (All music is credited and available under creative commons rules.)

Enjoy.

(Insert obligatory "Check out my other videos and don't forget to like and subscribe" because I'm new to this.)

After a couple of days of messing with Lightworks, No Such Number is almost proud to present Part 2 of Oh No! Zombies!

-Ditched creative mode. It worked for story setup and kitting him out enough to save time, but from here on out it will be in survival mode. I will probably throw in the odd item or specific zombie for story purposes in the future though.

-Intro and Outro has been completely overhauled and now looks so much better. But I kept the cool music. Yay!

-Fixed the resolution problem from the first video. It is now in 16:9 as it should be. Another example of how old my pc is, it was still running through VGA, which wouldn't let the display switch to widescreen.

-Gameplay footage is still rubbish quality. Unfortunately there's not a lot I can do about that.

-Voice actor hasn't been fired yet.

So here it is.

In this episode, our hero goes looking for help from the authorities. And makes the mistake of turning the radio on.

Enjoy

Archived