Solar Energy Equipment

thongshunt

Hi,

I am looking to get some information about Solar Battery Storage System, that how much does it cost, the benefit it provides, and If I can sell it back to grid to gain some money back. Please help me with providing such information on this.:smile-new:

Thank you.

I really hope your talking about the game cause that's where the answers will be! lol

The solar bank and separately battery bank are a decent system with the exception of the high costs for the solar cells. You can find them upwards of 20,000 dukes each and that's for a low level one.

Cost/Benifit analysis says that they're generally not worth them because of the extreme solar cell costs. To top that off the power provided isn't great, and marginally 'good' at best. The only benefit from this type of system is the extremely low maintenance - ONLY after they have been setup properly.

No - you can't sell any power back to the grid.

You can research by yourself on SP. Get to creative mode and spawn some cells, etc. and play with them. Then grab a generator bank and throw in a couple of engines... Check power output...

Archived